Abstrak RSS

THE INFLUENCE OF BRAND EQUITY ON CONSUMER PURCHASING DECISIONS OF COCA COLA SOFT DRINK PRODUCTS

THE INFLUENCE OF BRAND EQUITY ON CONSUMER PURCHASING DECISIONS OF COCA COLA SOFT DRINK PRODUCTS
LEO BAGUS KURNIADI
Unpad
Inggris
Unpad
,

The purpose of this study is to find out and analyze the effect of brand equity on coca cola soft drink purchasing decisions. The population in this study were consumers of coca cola soft drink products. The analytical method used is explanatory survey method and simple regression analysis method. This type of research is verified research, and the data used is primary data obtained through a list of questions whose measurements use a Likert scale. The sampling technique used purposive sampling method with a total sample of 100 people. The technique of collecting data uses a questionnaire that has been tested for validity and reliability. Data is processed statistically with the SPSS for mac program, namely the test model and determinant coefficient (R2).

The results of this study indicate that the brand equity variable has a positive effect on the purchase decision of coca cola soft drinks, this is evidenced by t count> t table (15,856> 1) and significance of 0,000 <0,05. The results of this study indicate that the brand equity variable has a positive and significant effect on the purchase decision of coca cola soft drinks. The value of R Square is 0.720, which means the variability of the dependent variable which can be explained by the independent variable namely brand equity is 72% while the remaining 28% can be explained by variables not examined in this study.

Download: